This is a self-assessment tool that will assist community college professionals in planning and implementing a Plus 50 Initiative program, or in strengthening an already-existing Plus 50 program.
This is an assessment, not a test!
There are no "right" answers, and skipping questions is okay.
The idea is to help you build your Plus 50 Program in whatever stage you happen to be in - whether you're just starting out, or whether you are looking to expand your existing program. These questions, action steps, and resources are targeted to be a source of ideas for your consideration.
You will see a series of questions about the current status of your Plus 50 program. For each question, there will be several "indicator" statements listed, that describe a key step in the development of a Plus 50 Program.
- For each statement that you feel you would answer "yes" to, check the box beside that statement. You may select more than one response for each question.
- To indicate a "no" answer to a statement, simply leave the box next to it un-checked. If there is a statement that indicates an action step you haven't done yet, you should just skip the question (which indicates a "no" answer).
- When you have completed the questionnaire, you will receive a report showing:
- Which areas you have already covered or those to work on next
- Suggested action steps to improve your program in each area
- Direct links to targeted online tools and resources to assist you in carrying out the action steps
Skipping questions or not checking "yes" to any statements for a question is perfectly okay - Remember, there are no "right" answers - this is a tool to HELP you, not to test you!
To begin the Jump Start Plus 50, click here